Thursday, May 26, 2005

Revenge of the Cyst

What's a gal gotta do to get some attention from the RE's office?!?!?

I have called my nurse twice with a number of questions about how to proceed from here. First, it took her days to return my calls (it routinely takes her days to return calls) and then she promised that the RE would call me. The RE has never called me . . . this may be too much to hope for.

To refresh your memory (as if there is anyone out there reading) when I left off, I mentioned that I have been benched for the second consecutive cycle due to cysts on my ovaries. So my questions to RN include -- what do we do if the cysts keep coming back? Should I try Chinese herbs? A number of my fellow Resolve warrior women have either been given birth control pills or had a laparoscopy to remove cysts. Will that be our game plan? Honestly, I have about 8 questions and a couple are 2 and 3 parters, so I will not go into all the detail here. Suffice it to say, I need answers now!

There is nothing worse than feeling completely powerless to change your situation. So if I don't get some answers by midday, I will have to resume pestering everyone who will listen.

Stay tuned . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home