Tuesday, June 07, 2005

We interrupt this program . . .

I realize that I promised a mini-series about the positive things that I have gained during the IF process. However, I am back to playing the role of sad and bitter infertile. You should have known that the Ms. Suzie Sunshine thing wouldn't last. I do hope to return to the wonderful prospective, wisdom and patience that I have gained during this process -- but not today.

I have begun spotting, which marks the impending arrival of AF (today is day 23 of a 26 day cycle). Therefore, another natural cycle goes bust. Will I look on the bright side -- by Sunday or Monday I should return to RE's office for a baseline u/s and b/w to begin another treatment cycle? Of course not! Since the cysts seem to be hanging on to my ovaries for dear life, I completely lack any optimism about doing another IUI. I honestly have no earthly idea what we will do if the cysts are still there this time around. I have not spoken with anyone at RE's office about our game plan and I'm pretty flipping pissed off! I am considering changing RE's, I know it's early in the process but I need more attention!

More later . . .

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger K|nneret said...

I would be pissed OFF too. Have you called and left the RE a voice mail? Not the nurse, but the RE himself? Because I am blown away ... he was very good to me. I can also recommend Dr Chang at the Grove of Shadyness - he is excellent and helped my gf get her second baby.

Cheech ... unfortunately the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I'm sorry AF is on her way :(
*hugs*

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I have cysts two months in a row, my RE puts me on birth control pills. I'd demand to speak to the RE and if he/she does not actually speak to me him/herself then I would look for a new one.

Good luck, and welcome to the blog land.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home