Tuesday, September 27, 2005

23/5

Mellie tagged me with this little blog game:

THE RULES:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

My twenty-third post, East v. West dealt with my experiences, with Western and Eastern medicines. The fifth sentence "Eve's plan had been to have women (and couples) dealing with infertility meet and connect with one another." related to a mixer I'd attended, hosted by Eve, a local acupuncturist. During the mixer, Eve, the other attendees and I exchanged information about ourselves and did meditation exercises. In the end, I was attempting to decide whether to continue seeing my then acupuncturist, Frank, or to begin seeing Eve.

You'll be happy to learn that after two months, I still haven't returned to an acupuncturist. (I'm a tad indecisive.) I really hope to begin seeing someone prior to the start of my IVF cycle. So I plan to make an appointment with yet another acupuncturist, who is located nearby, in the next few days.

Here's an update on a couple of woman mentioned in my East v. West post --


  • On Wednesday, Ann will be getting the beta results from her last IVF cycle. I know it has been a long road for her and I wish her the best of luck.
  • Cathy, whom I met at the mixer, got a positive beta the following week and was doing well when last we spoke.

And to return to Step #5 -- I think I'll break the rules here, I’m tagging Mony, Kate #2, Jill and This Girl (the last one was fun, right?) and challenging anyone whose interested to pick up the mantle and carry the game forward.


4 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Chee Chee! Thanks for tagging me; this sounds fun!

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm off to do it right now.

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the visual of the little soldier pills! Maybe you just got a batch of pacifist soldiers...

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Mellie said...

Hey, Chee, Thanks for playing. Do you think you will go back to acupuncture? I went for awhile (Nov. 03 - July 04) and think I should go back; especially since IVF is the next step. But finding the right person and having to spend the money makes it a harder decision.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home