Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hoping for the best

We went back to Ginormous on Saturday morning and things are pretty much the same. My estrogen is only up to 87.7. I still have 7 follicles and my meds have been increased again. I go back in on Monday for our latest update.

The technician was great this time. She was very kind and expressed concern about my endo. She also mentioned that, as a few of you noted in your responses, a few more follicles may pop up on the next ultrasound. I am hopeful that they will but more importantly, that those we do have will yield just a few good eggs for fertilization.

4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger MoMo said...

Chee Chee...I hope more follicles with pop up with the increase in meds...but I am crossing my fingers that the 7 follicles you have will produce the best eggs possible...I know it sounds corny, but as my blog title says...it only takes one egg!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger ak1908 said...

Hi Chee Chee,
Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am praying for you each day. I think it is absolutely great that you are hoping for the best. You have NO reason to do otherwise. Again, anything is possible and nothing is impossible!!! Keep your head up girl!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Sparkle said...

Fingers crossed for your next appt. Though, if 7 follicles produce 7 eggs - you are in with a great chance.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Thalia said...

HOping that the uptick in meds will help get things going. 7 will be ok, but of course we want your estrogen to start heading up. Keeping it all crossed for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home