Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wise Words

As many of you suggested, including David, I opted to cancel the laparoscopy on July 15th with Dr. Patience. I would not have been able to forgive myself if, despite the fact that this is a routine procedure, something went horribly wrong. I have done my research and I am confident in my choice. Now I'll just have to call next Tuesday morning (as soon as the office opens) and schedule the early morning (7am) lap appointment with Dr. NHB on August 16th.

In other IF news of the week, I contacted Ann, via email, about my suspicions (and briefly shared our story). She responded that I was, in fact, correct about her IF and suggested that we talk on the phone or get together sometime for lunch. It feels good to have made contact with her, so whether we develop a long term friendship or just talk every now and again, I am happy to know she's out there. I'll be pulling for her.

Also, I was invited to attend my first Resolve Peer Group dinner this weekend! One of the women that I first "met" on the Resolve message board and later met in person with a group of local "message board" gals for brunch, has invited David and I to join her regular Peer Group meeting. I feel like a very busy infertile.

Finally, thanks Ladies for all of your words of wisdom. And thanks David -- I appreciate all of your love and support.

4 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too - David

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

It sounds like you are being really proactive with the whoe IF stuff. I need to take a leaf out of your book. I am still a bit scared to follow my instinct with my gynae. Thanks for you comments.

 
At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great that you found an IF friend in real life. I can't imagine having an in-person converstaion with a "human" friend as opposed to my faceless (but wonderful) computer friends. Sounds great.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger K|nneret said...

Sorry I've been MIA ... I'm glad you got yourself scheduled appropriately and with someone you trust.

Yes, coffee sounds good sometime soon :) My parents are in town next week so perhaps after that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home