Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The answer for me is -- just slightly more than half and other exciting news.

Congrats to our newly pregnant IF cybersisters -- PJ, Donnie,& Suz! I'm pulling for you all!

I am anxiously awaiting my pre-op visit on Friday morning. It seems like we have been waiting forever for my lap but now it's only two weeks away. I can't wait to have some questions answered and get off the bench and back into the babymaking game!

BTW - check out The Grateful Distraction Book Club. We are reading two books this time around -- Love by Toni Morrison and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling. In fact, a lively discussion about the Harry Potter book has already begun!

Finally, I got this quiz from PJ's blog. Thanks PJ! Check it out. Hmm, 54% American is probably about right for me as my parents are both foreign born.

You Are 54% American

Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!

3 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun quiz! I found out that I'm 68% American, which is about what I would have expected.

Good luck with your pre-op appointment on Friday.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Hope the appointment goes well.

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh... I'm only 44% American. I was expecting more. It said that I don't love or want to leave America, but I want to give it a massive makeover. That's pretty accurate.

GOOD LUCK tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you.

Thanks for reading my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home