Friday, July 08, 2005

A Big Week

Here are a few exciting events of the week in my world:

1) Baby Uber was borne on Wednesday. Both mommy and baby are doing well.

2) My little sister turned 30!

3) I've spent much of this week spralled out in pain. My periods are becoming unbearable. I made an emergency visit to Dr. Patience yesterday and he suggested that my endometriosis is probably worsening. He recommended upping my intact of painkillers (he even mentioned naurotics!) and taking it easy.

Oh and we were able to move my lap to August 9th.

7 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Sorry to hear you are in such pain. The lap should help a lot with that, if its from the endo, which it probably is. Evil stuff. My lap found a lot of other surprises as well. Take it easy and take care of yourself.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger ak1908 said...

Chee Chee,
I am so sorry that you are in so much pain. I hope the lap helps. One of my good friends had a baby on Wednesday too (see today's blog about that) and one last thing- when I read about your KFC experience, I burst into outrageously loud laughter. I thought I was going to fall off the couch. That so tops my McDonald's experience. I hope you feel better soon- mean nasty ole cramps:(

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Ditto the other comments. I have a few friends with Endo and they suffer so much each month.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Mellie said...

So sorry you've been in such pain. The endo is sure to bring some relief - how great that they could move it up for you!

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Chee Chee. I'm sorry that your periods have become so painful and miserable, and hope that the lap helps.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Dramalish said...

I'm so glad you're lap is being moved up. Hope the pain subsides soon.
:)
-D.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger K|nneret said...

Cheech, I'm so sorry you're in that much pain! You poor thing - that blows large chunks.
Glad the doc moved up your date, you obviously need this done. Here's much love coming your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home