Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Quick Update

Today's monitoring appointment went pretty well. It was my sixth day of stims (I also began taking Ganirelix on Monday to prevent early ovulation). I had ten follicles ranging in size from 9.5-19.7 mm, the majority of which are in the 11-14 range. Dr. L suggested that I continue to stim tonight, return to the office tomorrow. I suggested that I would trigger on Friday night and do my retrieval on Sunday. He realizes that the larger follicles (17.6 and 19.7) will most likely produce overly mature eggs on Sunday but he hopes that the small to medium sized follicles will yield a few good eggs.

I'm hoping for the best.

8 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger MoMo said...

Chee Chee-10 sounds good, I am so very happy for you! Grow follicles, grow!

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chee Chee from a fellow cycle sister. GL with your IVF! I hope those follicles grow like heck!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Nico said...

So fast! It sounds as if things are going much better than last time. Crossing everything that this cycle continues that way! Good luck with the retrieval!!!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Thalia said...

FOllicles sound good, I hope they all hang in there.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Lut C. said...

A few good eggs. Sounds like a good title for a movie. I'm hoping for a happy ending!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Wishing and hoping the best for you and your follicles - A FEW GOOD EGGS.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger K|nneret said...

A few good eggs is what I'm hoping for you. Good luck!!

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and your eggs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home